Net profit ratio = 10%; what does this mean?

Are you having trouble answering the question “Net profit ratio = 10%; what does this mean?”? If that’s the case, you don’t need to worry anymore. Azanswer has brought you the correct answer to your question.

Net profit ratio = 10%; what does this mean?

Answer: 10% of net sales is net profit and the remaining 90% is spent on COGS and expenses.

We hope you have got the correct answer to your question “Net profit ratio = 10%; what does this mean?”, which was part of Accounting MCQs & Answers. Thanks for choosing us.

Leave a Reply 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *